I love Sendai. That's all I have time to say right now. I should be getting Yahoo! broadband soon, so I will be able to update this thing. I hope everyone at home is doing well!
1. Snow (water) from Mr. Fuji 2. A rock from the northern seashore 3. an eyelash from a japanese boy 4. the numerals 1-10 scrawled upon individual broad leaves from a japanese tree/plant
:
-
Anonymous said...
-
- 8/16/2004 4:04 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- 8/16/2004 7:47 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- 8/18/2004 11:20 PM
Post a Commentthank jesus!
months of checking and finally, a post! i thought maybe you had as many blogs as you have email addresses and i was just checking the wrong one.
welcome back online. -dv-
I second what he said.... I was beginning to think you were dead!! We miss you, buddy! I can't wait to see pictures! -Lisa
yay! I need you to send me:
1. Snow (water) from Mr. Fuji
2. A rock from the northern seashore
3. an eyelash from a japanese boy
4. the numerals 1-10 scrawled upon individual broad leaves from a japanese tree/plant
<< japan journal