Charlie
I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tonight. I was a little disappointed with it. I don't know what i was expecting... just more. I like the first one better I think. If I hadn't seen that one, maybe it would've been great
The last two days have been quite slow at work since the students are taking exams right now. They leave before lunch and then there's nothing to do but grade papers after that. The special needs class has made lunch for the teachers for the last two days. They are so cute. They come to the staff room and wander around saying "100 yen, come and eat!" They get so excited when everyone comes to their classroom
After school yesterday and today I played some sports with a few of the teachers. There was badminton, basketball and a little bit of soccer. I have come to the realization that I am just not naturally gifted when it comes to sports. This must be why I chose dance. I can't aim to save my life
Jennifer is coming in just a few weeks. I am so excited! We won't be able to do as much as Maw, Paw, Trese and I did, but we'll have lots of fun. Maybe she'll get to see some of the pretty fall colors in the mountains
Anywho, I'm off to bed to sleep well before another boring day at work!
:
Post a Comment<< japan journal