life is good
I think everybody who reads this knows that I am really happy these days. David is here and we have been having a great time. He arrived late last Thursday night and we've been smiling ever since. I hate that I have to leave him on his own for 8 hours a day, but he has done a good job of entertaining himself so far. He's going to know the neighborhood and city better than I do before long. It's actually fun hearing about his adventures. I got excited when he made it back home without any trouble :-)
He got to work on his first day and started a blog about his and our adventures here. http://nosetailgate.blogspot.com. Expect some good stuff there.
My time here is coming quickly to an end. We have less than seven weeks until David and I board a plane to Vietnam for a two-week adventure before heading back to the U.S. Almost every weekend is booked up with all the stuff I need and want to get done before we fly away. I know I've complained a lot about this place, but that's just my style. I really am going to miss Japan when I leave it.
If you've got any requests for Japanese stuff, you better get it in now while I'm packing boxes to mail!
He got to work on his first day and started a blog about his and our adventures here. http://nosetailgate.blogspot.com. Expect some good stuff there.
My time here is coming quickly to an end. We have less than seven weeks until David and I board a plane to Vietnam for a two-week adventure before heading back to the U.S. Almost every weekend is booked up with all the stuff I need and want to get done before we fly away. I know I've complained a lot about this place, but that's just my style. I really am going to miss Japan when I leave it.
If you've got any requests for Japanese stuff, you better get it in now while I'm packing boxes to mail!
:
-
Anonymous said...
-
- 6/08/2006 1:04 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- 6/10/2006 2:58 AM
-
Sayonara Japan said...
-
- 6/23/2006 10:16 AM
Post a CommentI guess it's impossible to mail me some of those weird cokes, huh? Maybe you can just buy me an American coke when you get home.
a postcard! that is my request :D
-Sarah
Hi there Kelly - my name is Rachelle, I'm one of the next JET ALTs to come to Sendai - I'll be there on 7 August for my year :)
Would love to know more about how you found Sendai, ALT teaching and Japan in general - please email me at rachelleduke_1@yahoo.com.au
I found your blog from Ben W's - he's the current ALT at the school I'm going to, and lives in the apartment I'll be living in :)
See you in Japan on changeover! :) Rachelle.
<< japan journal