Homecoming
I had been looking forward to my visit home for months, so I was a little worried that I would be disappointed if my visit didn't live up to my expectations. Amazingly, it exceeded them. I had a wonderful time, and it reinforced my decision to leave Japan in July.
I can't believe how cute Daniel and Renee's baby Bridgette is. She is a doll and I love her! I won't be there when Staci has her baby, but I won't be long.
I didn't get to see some people as much as I had hoped, but I will be back soon. I hope no one was offended that I didn't see them more than once or not at all. I do feel bad that I didn't go on the secret trip that Alexis, April and Lisa told me about. I thought I could sacrifice 24 hours away from everyone else, but in the end I just couldn't.
I know the next 6 months will pass in a flash and I have a lot to do before I jump ship here. I already have one foot out the door and the other's not far behind!
I can't believe how cute Daniel and Renee's baby Bridgette is. She is a doll and I love her! I won't be there when Staci has her baby, but I won't be long.
I didn't get to see some people as much as I had hoped, but I will be back soon. I hope no one was offended that I didn't see them more than once or not at all. I do feel bad that I didn't go on the secret trip that Alexis, April and Lisa told me about. I thought I could sacrifice 24 hours away from everyone else, but in the end I just couldn't.
I know the next 6 months will pass in a flash and I have a lot to do before I jump ship here. I already have one foot out the door and the other's not far behind!
:
-
Anonymous said...
-
- 1/17/2006 11:32 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- 2/17/2006 10:05 AM
Post a CommentKelly it was so good to see you!! Thank you so much for saying such perfect things about Bridgette. We really miss you here and can't wait for your return. I hope you will live close by for our bed time is early these days. Please tell your parents thanks again for dinner.
...and I'm pissed at my sister...she got married....
<< japan journal